03 August 2010

My Sincere Apologies

I'm quite sorry that I haven't been keeping up with this blog recently. I know that when I did't have a new movie to review or something to do with movies to rant about, I'd at least talk about an older movie. I just haven't been feeling very witty recently.

I've been having a "family emergency" in the most literal sense. I'm not going to go into details, but let's just say that I have other things on my mind. I promise that alot of awesome reviews will be coming up soon. I'm planning on seeing Inception soon and Scott Pilgrim is coming out next weekend. I promise I'll start this blog back up by then.

Until then, I am sorry to those who actually read this (which I know isn't many, but you deserve an explanation) and I hope that some Matthew Gray Gubler and a cute puppy can cheer you up.


(picture via fanpop)

No comments:

Post a Comment